Renaissance Kingdoms World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renaissance Kingdoms World

The UK in 1458

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James5 and his dealings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seri
Admin
Seri

James5 and his dealings Empty
PostSubject: James5 and his dealings   James5 and his dealings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:32 pm

So james5 writes me yet another letter.

Date : 19/10/2010 - 15:42:21
Titre : old charge
hi has that old charge been dismissed yet in ayr county on me? as i desire to travel into england, and the old matter needs to be totally cleared up. if not let me know what it will take to get this done. will allso need one of thos letters on it stateing that ther are no currant charges on e for the english as ther all picky about this stuff. thanks james5

My reply -->

I already told you in the forum when you asked me the same question. To clear your record you have two options:

1) You come back and serve your time like a dignified man

2) You agree to be banished and exiled from Ayr.

Those are the only conditions I'd accept at this point and the second is up to a council vote.

Serendipity

And then once again I am hearing that he told everyone in Galloway and in Glasgow that he paid me off and that it only costs him 400 pounds. Just ludicrous!! No one can pay me off and if someone did convince me it would be many thousands. This is just bullshit. (Hey, I can say that here! Smile )

Back to top Go down
Aldicia

PostSubject: Re: James5 and his dealings   James5 and his dealings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:34 pm

No surprise your reply was nicer than mine. I simply told him we don't want him back in Ayr. Anyone who goes by "Lord of havoc and chaos" belongs in Glasgow maybe but definitely not in Ayrshire tongue
Back to top Go down
Dughall

PostSubject: Re: James5 and his dealings   James5 and his dealings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Would it be terribly dishonourable to tell him he is OK and arrest him on the spot? It should apply to his chaotic side. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thomas MacSpr

PostSubject: Re: James5 and his dealings   James5 and his dealings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 am

Have Galloway extradite him Twisted Evil
... then hang the little bugger.
Back to top Go down
Remmi
Admin
Remmi

PostSubject: Re: James5 and his dealings   James5 and his dealings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:54 am

He sickens me, speaking of my kin like that. He's a sick man and a mistaken one if he thinks that shit will fly.

If he does come back there won't be a trial. Evil or Very Mad (I know this forum is public and I'm still not afraid to say it)
Back to top Go down
Thomas MacSpr

PostSubject: Re: James5 and his dealings   James5 and his dealings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:28 am

You know, I almost want an army in Ayrnow Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Remmi
Admin
Remmi

PostSubject: Re: James5 and his dealings   James5 and his dealings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Doesn't sound like he'll ever come back. Here's hopin' we have a reason to raise one. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mad

PostSubject: Re: James5 and his dealings   James5 and his dealings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:45 pm

For the sake of the Gods and anything else that might be somewhat holy DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT raise any armies right now!

Regardless of James' return DO NOT raise an army!! At least not until the 'stand-off' in Arden is over! Admittedly this could take a while, but seriously... DO NOT RAISE ANY ARMIES IN AYRSHIRE FOR THE TIME BEING!!
Back to top Go down
Remmi
Admin
Remmi

PostSubject: Re: James5 and his dealings   James5 and his dealings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:06 pm

I'm not going to raise one unless I need to. Thank you for the post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James5 and his dealings   James5 and his dealings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James5 and his dealings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renaissance Kingdoms World :: Ayr Public Hall-
Jump to: