Renaissance Kingdoms World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renaissance Kingdoms World

The UK in 1458

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aldi - Post?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remmi
Admin
Remmi

Aldi - Post? Empty
PostSubject: Aldi - Post?   Aldi - Post? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:30 am

Where do you want to be? Seri is willing to give up her post if you want me to rearrange things.

Mine Super? What would you like?
Back to top Go down
Aldicia

Aldi - Post? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldi - Post?   Aldi - Post? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Not mine super, sorry. I'm not in the habit of being around at reset, and though it's possible to do the job without being here at reset, it's more tedious. Otherwise, anywhere is fine. I'd welcome the opportunity to serve as judge again and recover my good name by displaying my knowledge and evenhand at the bench. Other than that, I have no preference.
Back to top Go down
Remmi
Admin
Remmi

Aldi - Post? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldi - Post?   Aldi - Post? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Well I have no PP right now so this is getting to be a frustrating term already. I feel like you're playing musical chairs. I hate doing that to you.

I've been waiting 24 hours for you to buy my goods off the county faire. My town is going to go bankrupt if I don't find someone to buy today.

I would consider putting you as judge if Seri would be sergeant...

Last edited by Remmi on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aldicia

Aldi - Post? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldi - Post?   Aldi - Post? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Deep breaths. Smile As soon as I logged in and found your mail, I purchased wheat which was all that was mentioned in that mail, nothing about wood, sir. Wood has been purchased now though.
Back to top Go down
Remmi
Admin
Remmi

Aldi - Post? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldi - Post?   Aldi - Post? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:52 pm

I apologize for panicking before Aldi. A mayor with no money is a desperate one apparently. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aldi - Post? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aldi - Post?   Aldi - Post? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aldi - Post?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renaissance Kingdoms World :: Ayr Public Hall-
Jump to: