Renaissance Kingdoms World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renaissance Kingdoms World

The UK in 1458

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Pleasant Reception

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seri
Admin
Seri

A Pleasant Reception Empty
PostSubject: A Pleasant Reception   A Pleasant Reception Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 am

Serendipity looks at herself in the mirror. "So, do you like the dress I chose for the party? She twirls around in it for him." He leans on his hand in a chair just smiling at her.

She pulls out her brush and pulls her long hair into a ponytail before fastening it. She turns around and looks at Julius. "Well, what do you think dear husband?"
Back to top Go down
Ominus
Admin
Ominus

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Reception   A Pleasant Reception Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:56 am

Taking a seat he watches as Seri begins to prepare for the reception, slipping into a long elegant white dress. "I love the dress, Dearest. It looks wonderful on you. Really. But then, again, everything does..."

Noticing her struggling a little with the bow he rises out of his chair and gently turns her to face towards the mirror. Gently wrapping his arms around her waist he looks over her shoulder at their reflection. He smiles and gives her ear a light nip, before asking quietly, helpfully "Do you need a hand with the bow, Love? I think I could get it to sit straight." He turns her back to face himself, gently undoing the bow and carefully re-tying it across her ribs, giving each of the ends a tug until it rests evenly.
Back to top Go down
Seri
Admin
Seri

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Reception   A Pleasant Reception Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:03 am

Serendipity watches him retie her bow. "Yes. That's much better Dear. You're right. It was pretty uneven."

As he stands back up she brushes aside the hair falling in his eyes. She looks up at him and puts her arms around his neck.

"You ready for this party Luv? We have forever ahead of us, so it's only fair to let our friends celebrate with us." She grins widely, "I have to tell you though . . . I have enjoyed our honeymoon immensely so far. I'm glad we took the time to get to know each other better before the reception."

She pulls him down lightly and stands on her tip toes to reach him. She brushes her lips against his chin teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Ominus
Admin
Ominus

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Reception   A Pleasant Reception Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:07 am

Ominus grins as Seri brushes the unruly hair from his face. He gives her a tender smile in return, nodding in agreement to her comment.   "Aye. We'd better not keep them waiting too long."     He reaches toward his shirt but pauses as her arms slip around his neck. She gently pulls him down to her level. He laughs and puts his arms around her also.

As her lips kiss his chin softly he leans down a little further, pulling her close, kissing her passionately. As the kiss ends he kisses her again. This time more gently. He puts his arms on hers and pulls her arms down.

He gives her a playful wink as he finally grabs his shirt and slips it on. He begins to fasten the lowest button, "Well I'm certainly enjoying our marriage thus far as well. You are a surprising woman."
Back to top Go down
Seri
Admin
Seri

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Reception   A Pleasant Reception Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:18 am

Seri laughs at his comment. "Oh, you're quite surprising yourself. Hahaha." She smiles at him. "Quite."

She leans against his dresser and looks out the window. "Well, it's a beautiful day today. A good day for a party Luv." She looks around for her shoes.

"Did you see my dressy white shoes Lover? I thought I left them here under your dresser." She thinks hard about the mystery. "Or maybe they're by the door."

She watches Julius button his shirt up. "Shame to cover up that beautiful stomach Luv." She laughs. "I'd better find my shoes and let you find yours, so we can get going."

A Pleasant Reception 1_Seris_Dress_2_1
Back to top Go down
Ominus
Admin
Ominus

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Reception   A Pleasant Reception Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Ominus grins as he glances out the window "It's a beautiful day indeed, yet still not as radiant as you m'dear." He looks up and chuckles as she asks about her shoes, nodding slightly he points towards the bedroom door "I think one is at the bottom of the stairs, and the other one is just outside."

As he slips into his own shoes, which are lying at the foot of the bed, he watches his newly-wed wife move to the door with a grin. 'Ah, how Jah has smiled upon me. There was that time when I feared he had forsaken me, but now.. Well, he really has blessed me hasn't he? She's such a beautiful woman, graceful, kind and passionate. And that smile and musical giggle of hers. . Life is good. Still smiling he moves to catch up with her. Finding her waiting at the foot of the stairs he slips a small thornless rose behind her ear, and then offers her his arm "Ready, Gorgeous?"
Back to top Go down
Seri
Admin
Seri

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Reception   A Pleasant Reception Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:22 pm

She watches him put the rose behind her ear and smiles. "Hee hee. Oh, now you're adding accessories to me?" She grabs her purse and opens it. Finding a hair pin she uses it secure the rose. She grabs Julius' head and pulls it down for a quick kiss.

"We'd better get going before we find another reason to stay home." She winks as he nods and opens the door.
Back to top Go down
Seri
Admin
Seri

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Reception   A Pleasant Reception Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:02 am

Whenever you read this . . I had the most amazing time with you. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Reception   A Pleasant Reception Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pleasant Reception
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renaissance Kingdoms World :: Main RP :: Scotland-
Jump to: